Thursday, May 17, 2012

Stats: Success!

A week ago yesterday I got out my trusty measuring tape and braced myself for the worst. And actually, it was not as bad as I feared. It wasn't good...but still. I'll take any good news I can get.

Now before you get too excited (because I know you're just breathless with anticipation, right? ;) ), I'm not going to share the starting measurements for a while. But I will share the changes, because there are! Changes! Woo!

5/9-5/16:

weight:  -1.5 lbs
waist:  -1"
hips:  -1/2"

The first few drops in what I hope will one day be a full bucket of inches and pounds lost. It felt good to see that things are changing. No, I can't tell a difference in my clothes or anything yet, but I know that will come. For now, this is all the encouragement I need. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I have a goal of a couple more pounds even though I'm pregnant. I know I'm terrible, but I lost six pounds in the first few weeks of baby #6 just by exercising and eating right. I can totally do it again. Your posts and Cecily's are awesome inspiration for me not to fatten up this time around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A loss is a loss!! Go you!

    ReplyDelete