Tuesday, September 28, 2010

That time that God woke me up...

Last night I said a little prayer. I was going to bed and as I laid down, I said quietly, "Lord, please help me get up and do this in the morning." And I drifted off.

I forgot to set my alarm. Are you shocked? I am so shocked. No, really, I am.

I woke up at 6:34 this morning. Had I set my alarm, it would have gone off at 6:35. When I looked at the clock, I put my face into my pillow and contemplated staying in bed. But I dragged myself out of bed, got dressed and went outside.

When I got out into the cool morning air, I remembered my prayer. And that's when I realized that God made sure I got up this morning, even if I couldn't. And I whispered a quiet prayer of thanks.

P.S. Thanks everyone, for your comments. It really is easier to do this knowing that you are supporting me!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! God is so faithful, even in the little things :)

    I usually get e-mail notifications on the blogs I follow, haven't this time, I'd better check my settings....

    ReplyDelete