Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2.2

That number? Oh, that's the number of pounds that have dropped off in my first week of calorie counting. Seriously! I finally broke through the 245 plateau. I have to say honestly that I'm still a little skeptical. Stepping on the scale makes me really nervous. I'm afraid the progress I'm seeing will be just a fluke, water weight, etc.

But on the other hand it's been so encouraging to see progress this week! This plateau has lasted almost a couple of months, and was starting to feel as though it would stretch out forever. There have definitely been positives, though. No weight gain, increased energy, improved endurance in my workouts, inches disappearing.  And I'm still here. I'm still trying every day, holding myself accountable, exposing my struggles and triumphs.

I'm ready to leave this part of this journey behind. I know there will be another one down the road, maybe several. But for now, 2.2. Hopefully next week will be even better!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!!!! 2.2 is 2.2 GONE!!!!! YAY!!! That's 2 things of flour! Good for you! Stick with it! It will keep going down :)

    ReplyDelete